Vision – CMSA will be an industry leader in providing efficient wastewater treatment and disposal services in a manner that is fully compliant with regulations and is economically and environmentally sustainable over the long-term.
Purpose – CMSA shall provide wastewater treatment, disposal, and related environmental services to protect public health and enhance environmental quality within its service area comprised of Sanitary Districts Number 1 and 2 of Marin County and the San Rafael Sanitation District.
To achieve its purpose and vision by:
- Operating and maintaining the wastewater treatment plant and related facilities in a safe, sustainable, efficient, and effective manner.
- Managing and protecting its assets and investments through sound financial policies and business practices.
- Providing quality service through long-range planning and appropriate use of technology.
- Encouraging discussion and development of strategies for addressing regional wastewater issues.
- Maintaining a diverse work place that fosters professional growth, teamwork, succession planning, and job satisfaction.
- Educating the public on water, wastewater, and environmental issues.