CMSA accepts hauled waste from portable toilets and septic tanks from Marin County, and from Recreational Vehicles.
Procedures for RV owners to discharge waste:
- Stop at the designated point on the plant entrance road.
- Come into the CMSA Administration Building to sign-in and complete the RV transaction.
- Proceed to facility's security gate. Once the gate opens, follow the yellow road striping to the receiving station.
- RV users must have at least 10 feet of 3-inch or smaller discharge hose in order to discharge waste at the receiving station.
- Please clean the receiving station area prior to leaving CMSA.
- Non-potable water is available on-site to assist in cleaning your grey and black water tanks.
- A staff member can be available to assist you if there are problems with the receiving station, however, we cannot assist with off-loading or any other mechanical issues regarding your vehicle or equipment.
- All personnel not engaged in the dumping process must stay inside the vehicle while on the plant premises.
Septic Tanks and Portable Toilets
Procedures for haulers to discharge waste loads:
- Stop at the designated location on the Agency entrance road. Enter the CMSA Administration Building and complete a Trucked Waste Record form.
- Proceed through the facility security gate and follow the yellow road striping to the receiving station.
- Hauler’s discharge hose must be at least 10 feet in length and able to connect to the 4 inch diameter female cam lock fitting at the receiving station.
- Please clean up the receiving station prior to leaving CMSA using the 1.5” yellow wash down hose.
- CMSA staff will collect a sample of a waste load on a random basis or if there is an indication of possible contamination with industrial waste. Haulers will assist CMSA staff in obtaining a representative sample of the load.
Please contact CMSA
if you would like to make arrangements
to be placed on our list of approved haulers.
FEES AND CHARGES
Please click here to link to Fees & Charges page.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Waste receiving at any other time is only by advance arrangement.
CMSA is closed on New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, President Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4),
Labor Day, Veterans Day (November 11), Thanksgiving Day and the day after, and Christmas.
Alternate RV Disposal Sites
These sites are not affiliated with CMSA, and we recommend calling ahead to verify costs and hours.
- Novato RV Park
1530 Armstrong Ave.
Open 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. every day
- Marin Park
2140 Redwood Hwy
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 7:30 pm